Advance Fee and Other Online Fraud Information
- Advance Fee Fraud Basics on this confidence scam.
- FakeChecks Excellent site for education and reporting of telemarketing and fake check fraud
- Scam-O-Rama - The letters posted here illustrate unsuccessful attempts at advance fee fraud.
- Joe Wein's Site-419 Scam Information -search scammer email database.
- Romance Scams - Resource on Romance Scams
- 419eater-Scambaiting humor from the UK
- Investment Fraud Information and advice on Ponzi's, MLM, HYIP's and other types of fraud.
- Oil Offshore Marine Info on job scams related to the oil and gas industry
- Escrow-Fraud.com - Site which specializes in fighting fake escrow and courier sites. Gallery of screenshots shows dozens of common templates.
- Scamomatic - Is this email a scam?
Scam Victim Assistance
Law Enforcement Contacts
Use these links to report a scam or scammer!
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
- Internet Crime Complaint Center-United States
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service
- Fraud Alert-United Kingdom
- Cybercrime Coordination Unit Switzerland
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission-Nigeria
- SCAM Watch-Australia
- Cyber Crime Cells in India
- Philippine Centre on Transnational Crime
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
Art and Artists
- Iziko - Iziko-South African Museum
- NigeriaWEB - Web sites dedicated to the Arts and culture of the Nigerian people
- St. Petersburg Art Project Multi-Cultural Artistic Community Building Project
- National Museum of Contemporary Art Bucharest Romania Located in The House of the People or Ceaucescu's Palace, the second largest building in the world.
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- American Institute of Graphic Art