Advance Fee and Other Online Fraud Information
- Advance Fee Fraud Basics on this confidence scam.
- Scam Survivors Free, non judgmental help and advice for those scammed online.
- FakeChecks Excellent site for education and reporting of telemarketing and fake check fraud
- Scam-O-Rama - The letters posted here illustrate unsuccessful attempts at advance fee fraud.
- Joe Wein's Site-419 Scam Information -search scammer email database.
- Romance Scams - Resource on Romance Scams
- 419eater-Scambaiting humor from the UK
- Investment Fraud Information and advice on Ponzi's, MLM, HYIP's and other types of fraud.
- Oil Offshore Marine Info on job scams related to the oil and gas industry
- Escrow-Fraud.com - Site which specializes in fighting fake escrow and courier sites. Gallery of screenshots shows dozens of common templates.
- Scamomatic - Is this email a scam?
Scam Victim Assistance
Law Enforcement Contacts
If you have been defrauded, please report it to your local authorities. The below links may assist stopping other consumers getting defrauded.
Use these links to report a scam or scammer!
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
- Internet Crime Complaint Center-United States
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service
- ActionFraud UK
- Cybercrime Coordination Unit Switzerland
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission-Nigeria
- SCAM Watch-Australia
- Digital Police India
- Philippine Centre on Transnational Crime
- Hong Kong
- Scamwatch New Zealand
- MCMC Malaysia
Art and Artists
- Iziko - Iziko-South African Museum
- St. Petersburg Art Project Multi-Cultural Artistic Community Building Project
- National Museum of Contemporary Art Bucharest Romania Located in The House of the People or Ceaucescu's Palace, the second largest building in the world.
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- American Institute of Graphic Art